Ten More NETCENTSII Application Services Full & Open Awards Made
Air Force awards Application Services contracts to 20 of the 21 offerors who submitted bids.
According to the Defense.gov site:
- Accenture Federal Services, Arlington, Virginia (FA8732-15-D-0001);
- BAE Systems Engineering, McLean Virginia (FA8732-15-D-0002);
- Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean Virginia (FA8732-15-D-0003);
- Computer Sciences Corp., Falls Church Virginia (FA8732-15-D-0004);
- Dynamics Research Corp., Andover, Massachusetts (FA8732-15-D-0005);
- Harris IT Services Corp., Herndon, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0005);
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services, Herndon, Virginia (FA8732-15-D-0006);
- ManTech Systems Engineering Corp., Fairfax, Virginia (FA8732-15-D-0007);
- Vencore, Reston, Virginia (FA8732-15-D-0008);
- Leidos, Reston, Virginia (FA8732-15-D-0009)
were added to the $960,000,000 multiple award, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity contract awarded on July 29, 2013 for Network-Centric Solutions2 (NETCENTSII) Application Services. This totals 20 awarded ID/IQ contracts under NETCENTSII Application Services full and open. The contract is expected to be complete by April 1, 2025.
This award is the result of a competitive acquisition with 21 offers received. Fiscal year 2013, 2014 and 2015 operations and maintenance funds in the amount of $2,500 are being obligated to each contractor at the time of award. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Maxwell Air Force Base-Gunter Annex, Alabama, is the contracting activity.
Contracts Awards were announced July 22nd for Lockheed Martin Corp., Jacobs Technology, SRA International, L-3 National Security Solutions, Raytheon, InfoReliance Corp., CACI-ISS, Inc., Northrop Grumman Information Systems, General Dynamics Information Technology, and International Business Machines Corp.