All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘RFP’
The current scuttlebutt on NETCENTSII RFP schedule delay is that all have been pushed back a month to February. A Program source attending the AFCEA CyberSpace 2010 conference in Colorado Springs this past week indicated that an announcement regarding the NETCENTSII schedule would be made at the upcoming New Horizons Symposium in Boston (January 26,27th). The CyberSpace 2010 conference was very well attended with approximately 750 registrants according to AFCEA Rocky Mountain chapter sources.
“Merry Christmas And Happy New Year to Industry”
NETCENTSII’s First RFPs to be Released after January 4th
NETCENTSII Contracting Officer, Francine Nix, update posted Friday, Dec 18th, to HERBB states the Netcentric Products and Enterprise Integration and Service Management (EISM) RFPs will be released after 4 Jan 10. The NetOps and Infrastructure Solutions and Application Services RFP releases will follow as soon as possible. Additional important changes announced were:
- A new Cost-Reimbursable Sample Task Order has been developed for the Application Services full and open RFP and the Application Services small business companion RFP. (The sample task order is the same for both RFPs.)
- A new Cost-Reimbursable Sample Task Order has been developed for the EISM RFP.
- Section M of the Past Performance volume, paragraph 3.5, Relevancy, language pertaining to OCONUS and CONUS was clarified.
- Offeror’s are required to submit maximum labor hour rates for Network Operations (NetOps) and Infrastructure Solutions, Application Services, and EISM.
- Clarifying language for teaming arrangements provided
Original link to HERBB article has been retired.