All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Protests’
The flaw in the Air Force’s newly found ‘award to everyone to avoid protests’ strategy execution is that you really have to award to everyone. Apparently Camber Government Solutions did not want to miss out. They’ve filed a protest with the GAO.
Protestor: Camber Government Solutions, Inc.
Solicitation Number: FA8771-09-R-0018
Agency: Department of the Air Force
File Number: B-404951 achat viagra sur internet france.7
Outcome: Not Decided
Status: Case Currently Open
Filed Date: May 27, 2015
Due Date: Sep 4, 2015
Case Type: Bid Protest
GAO announces decisions in the NETCENTS-2 Application Services Protests.
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), of Falls Church, Virginia; HP Enterprise Services, LLC, of Plano, Texas; Harris IT Services Corporation, of Herndon, Virginia; and Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc., of McLean, Virginia, protest the award of multiple contracts by the Department of the Air Force under request for proposals (RFP) No. FA8771-09-R-0020, for the acquisition of a wide array of information technology services and products. The protesters generally assert that the agency misevaluated the proposals and made unreasonable source selection decisions. HP additionally alleges that the agency conducted inadequate and unequal discussions.
We sustain the protests.
1. Agency’s cost realism analysis is not supported where evaluation record is devoid of any analysis of the sufficiency of the offerors’ proposed labor categories and labor hours, or meaningful explanation concerning the agency’s basis for accepting the proposed labor hours as realistic to complete the work.
2. Protest challenging agency’s technical evaluation is sustained where the record does not establish that the evaluation considered the appropriateness and reasonableness of the offerors’ labor mixes and labor hours, as required by the solicitation.
3. Protest that past performance evaluation was unreasonable is sustained where agency used a methodology to determine performance confidence ratings that significantly overemphasized relevancy-related criteria over quality, and produced misleading results.
4. Agency’s tradeoff decision considering past performance and cost/price was unreasonable where the past performance evaluation methodology produced misleading results, and where the source selection was in part based on considerations not set forth in the solicitation’s best value award criteria.
5. Protest that agency failed to conduct meaningful discussions concerning price reasonableness is denied where the source selection decision did not consider protester unawardable due to price; protest that agency conducted unequal discussions is denied where post-discussions exchanges with one offeror did not permit modification or revision of that offeror’s proposal.”
According to the GAO Bid Protest Docket, four protests have been filed against the NETCENTSII Application Services Full & Open contract awards. Computer Sciences Corp. filed a protest on July 25, 2014 while Booz Allen Hamilton, H P Enterprise Services LLC, and Harris IT Services Corp. each filed protests on July 28, 2014. Decisions are due November 3, 2014 and November 5, 2014, respectively.
Contracts Awards were announced July 22nd for Lockheed Martin Corp., Jacobs Technology, SRA International, L-3 National Security Solutions, Raytheon, InfoReliance Corp., CACI-ISS, Inc., Northrop Grumman Information Systems, General Dynamics Information Technology, and International Business Machines Corp.
This contract vehicle will provide services such as sustainment, migration, integration, training, help desk support, testing and operational support. This contract vehicle is the mandatory source for all USAF units purchasing services that fall under the scope of the contract and will be available for ordering for a period of seven years (three year base period and four one-year options); the period of performance for any task order shall not extend more than three years beyond the last day of the contract ordering period. This IDIQ has a $960M ceiling value.
As expected, GAO denied, Monday, the protests of EMW Inc.; Futron, Inc.; VMDn, LLC; and Pragmatics, Inc acheter du viagra avec paypal.
Solicitation Number: FA8771-09-R-0019
Agency: Department of the Air Force
Pragmatics Inc. Outcome: Denied EMW, Inc. Outcome: Denied VMDn, LLC Outcome: Denied EMW, Inc. 4Outcome: Denied D&S Consultants, Inc. Outcome: Sustained Abacus Technology Corporation Outcome: Sustained CDO Technologies, Inc., Outcome: Sustained D&S Consultants, Inc. Outcome: Sustained bacus Technology Corporation Outcome: Sustained D&S Consultants Inc Outcome: Sustained Intelligent Decisions, Inc. Outcome: Denied Tribalco, LLC, Outcome: Withdrawn
Quality : HD
Title: Fifty Shades Darker
Director : James Foley.
Release : 2017-02-08
Language : English
Runtime : 115 min
Genre: Drama, Romance.
Movie Fifty Shades Darker (2017) was released in February 8, 2017 in genre Drama. Fifty Shades Darker is movie directed by James Foley. and starring by Dakota Johnson. Movie Fifty Shades Darker (2017) tell story about When a wounded Christian Grey tries to entice a cautious Ana Steele back into his life, she demands a new arrangement before she will give him another chance. As the two begin to build trust and find stability, shadowy figures from Christian’s past start to circle the couple, determined to destroy their hopes for a future together.