All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Award’
PEO-BES, Carl Shofner, answered questions after welcoming industry to the Nov 18 Vendor Exchange Forum and the inevitable and immediate questions came about NETCENTSII contract status and recent protest activity.
He stated it was a high priority to have NETCENTSII NetOps Small Business available within six months.
Breaking that down from a PEO perspective, six months supports a timeline as follows:
- Late December award announcement
- Christmas holidays
- Jan 5th - Ten business days (3x day) for Debriefs begin after January New Year
- Jan 16th - Begins ten calendar day period for Protest filing
- Jan 26th - Protest Period closes
- Jan 26 - May 6th - GAO 100 day Protest period
So while we might flinch when he mentioned six months, it seems to accurately capture a PEO level planning period. Mr. Shofner also indicated the NETOPS F&O effort was on-hold as resources were devoted to the NETOPS Small Business protest resolution. The previously announced award date for the NETOPS Full & Open contract will slip.
Harris IT Services loses out. Five firms added. There were six protestors to the original award: CAC Applied Technologies, InfoReliance, Northropo Grumman Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, HP Enterprise Services, General Dynamics Information Technology. Awardees IBM and CACI did not even protest the original award.
29 July 2013 NETCENTS-2 Application Services (Full & Open) contract awardees:
- Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Solutions, Owego, N.Y., (FA8732-13-D-0001);
- TYBRIN Corp., Fort Walton Beach, Fla., (FA8732-13-D-0002); (acquired by Jacobs Technology)
- Harris IT Services Corp., Dulles, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0005);
- SRA International, Fairfax, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0003);
- Raytheon, Garland, Texas, (FA8732-13-D-0006);
- L-3 National Security Solutions, Reston, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0004)
15 July 2014 Awardees:
- Lockheed Martin Corp., Gaithersburg, Maryland (FA87732-13-D-0001);
- Jacobs Technology, Fort Walton Beach, Florida (FA8732-13-D-0002);
- SRA International, Fairfax, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0003);
- L-3 National Security Solutions, Reston, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0004);
- Raytheon, Garland, Texas (FA8732-13-D-0006);
- InfoReliance Corp., Fairfax, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0026);
- CACI-ISS, Inc., Chantilly, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0027);
- Northrop Grumman Information Systems, Herndon, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0028),
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Needham, Massachusetts (FA8732-13-D-0029);
- International Business Machines Corp., Reston, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0030)
This contract vehicle will provide services such as sustainment, migration, integration, training, help desk support, testing and operational support. This contract vehicle is the mandatory source for all USAF units purchasing services that fall under the scope of the contract and will be available for ordering for a period of seven years (three year base period and four one-year options); the period of performance for any task order shall not extend more than three years beyond the last day of the contract ordering period.
The Air Force released a new NETCENTSII Award Schedule on October 25th.
- Products award date – Thanksgiving 2013.
- NETOPS Small Business award date – Thanksgiving 2013.
- Application Services Full & Open award date - Thanksgiving 2013.
- NETOPS Full&Open – slips six (6) months to October 2014
- ITPS remains “on Hold.”
[Original link deleted by the Air Force]