All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘App Services’
The Director for Enterprise Services Division - PEO-BES, Mr. Herb Hunter briefed industry and Air Force attendees at the Montgomery IT Summit last week in Montgomery, Alabama.
NETCENTSII Scope Reads to Date
Since the start of the NETCENTSII contract there has been 264 Scope determinations for opportunities presented. Sixty-two (62) were evaluated as NETOPS, 115 as Products, 79 App Services, and eight were determined to be with-in scope of EISM.
NETCENTSII Award Schedule
NETCENTSII Contracts Updates
There has been $16.35 Million Total Sales (Obligated) for NetCentric Products contract since award.
Application Services (SB)
Mr. Hunter disclosed total ceiling value for awards to-date but did not provide Total Sales (Obligated) for App Services SB contract.
Enterprise Integration & Service Management (EISM)
For EISM, slides reported $36.6 Million in Total Award value and Total Sales (Estimated Ceiling) in text and graphics respectively.
Application Services (F&O)
Originally awarded in July 2013, there were six (6) protests received. The protests were sustained and Air Force agreed to take Corrective Action and is currently completing award documentation. Awards now expected July 2014.
NETOPS & Infrastructure Solutions (SB)
Awarded in April 2014, there were ten (10) protests received. Five have been dismissed and Air Force response to remaining protests have been submitted to GAO. This suggests the Air Force believes their position is strong and does not need to volunteer Corrective Action.
Mr. Hunter briefed there were $1B in backlog identified but, when asked during Q&A, would not provide any details regarding the claimed backlog.
NETOPS & Infrastructure Solutions (Full & Open)
Air Force announced they will resume the stalled NETOPS Full & Open source selection. They will release an amendment, open discussion, and a later call for Final Proposal Revisions. Mr Hunter briefed an expected award date of Dec 2014 but there's little chance that date will be met.
NETCENTSII Total Task Order Results
In the four years since the first NETCENTSII contract award, only $225.87 Million Ceiling has been awarded of the $24.2 BILLION ceiling.
The vast majority (87%) of these opportunities came from the AFMC of all the participating MAJCOMS.
Of the $226 Million ceiling dollars awarded, only one third (33%) or $76 Million has been Obligated to the awarded companies.
The NETCENTSII Application Services Total Small Business ID/IQ contract awards were announced June 22nd. The App Services contracts with a ceiling of $960 Million were awarded to:
- Datum Software Inc. FA8771-12-D-1001
- Digital Management, Inc. FA8771-12-D-1002
- Diligent Consulting Inc. FA8771-12-D-1003
- Diversified Technical Services, Inc. FA8771-12-D-1004
- DSD Laboratories Inc. FA8771-12-D-1005
- Excellus Solutions, LLC FA8771-12-D-1006
- Exeter Government Services, LLC. FA8771-12-D-1007
- IndraSoft FA8771-12-D-1008
- Segue Technologies FA8771-12-D-1009
- SI Systems Technologies FA8771-12-D-1010
- Array Information Technology, Inc. FA8771-12-D-1011
- ActioNet, Inc. FA8771-12-D-1012
Link to FBO Announcement
Confirmed but unofficial reports of NETCENTSII Application Services Small Business and yesterday’s announcement of NETCENTSII Products Awards support earlier statements by Air Force officials that NETCENTSII will be awarded this month. Last week, unconfirmed reports of twelve (12) Awards in the NETCENTSII Application Services Small Business contract category suggested the award schedule was being moved up. The App Services contract was scheduled for Award in May ((see graphic below). NETCENTSII.com has confirmed that one of the twelve companies has received a “Notice of Intent to Award.”
Today, NETCENTSII NetCentric Products Contract Awards were announced: “Ace Technology Partners, LLC, Arlington Heights, Ill.; Blue Tech Inc., San Diego, CA; FedStore Corp., Rockville, Md.; General Dynamics IT, Needham, Mass.; Global Technology Resources, Inc., Denver, CO; GTSI Corp., Herndon, Va.; Iron Bow Technologies, LLC, Chantilly, Va.; M2 Technology, Inc. San Antonio, Texas; and Red River Computer Co., Claremont, N.H., are being awarded a $6,900,000,000 firm fixed price, multiple award, indefinite delivery, and indefinite quantity contract for the purchase of netcentric products for Air Force customers.”
“Merry Christmas And Happy New Year to Industry”
NETCENTSII’s First RFPs to be Released after January 4th
NETCENTSII Contracting Officer, Francine Nix, update posted Friday, Dec 18th, to HERBB states the Netcentric Products and Enterprise Integration and Service Management (EISM) RFPs will be released after 4 Jan 10. The NetOps and Infrastructure Solutions and Application Services RFP releases will follow as soon as possible. Additional important changes announced were:
- A new Cost-Reimbursable Sample Task Order has been developed for the Application Services full and open RFP and the Application Services small business companion RFP. (The sample task order is the same for both RFPs.)
- A new Cost-Reimbursable Sample Task Order has been developed for the EISM RFP.
- Section M of the Past Performance volume, paragraph 3.5, Relevancy, language pertaining to OCONUS and CONUS was clarified.
- Offeror’s are required to submit maximum labor hour rates for Network Operations (NetOps) and Infrastructure Solutions, Application Services, and EISM.
- Clarifying language for teaming arrangements provided
Original link to HERBB article has been retired.