Prediction: This App Services F&O Award will be protested!
Harris IT Services loses out. Five firms added. There were six protestors to the original award: CAC Applied Technologies, InfoReliance, Northropo Grumman Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, HP Enterprise Services, General Dynamics Information Technology. Awardees IBM and CACI did not even protest the original award.
29 July 2013 NETCENTS-2 Application Services (Full & Open) contract awardees:
- Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Solutions, Owego, N.Y., (FA8732-13-D-0001);
- TYBRIN Corp., Fort Walton Beach, Fla., (FA8732-13-D-0002); (acquired by Jacobs Technology)
- Harris IT Services Corp., Dulles, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0005);
- SRA International, Fairfax, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0003);
- Raytheon, Garland, Texas, (FA8732-13-D-0006);
- L-3 National Security Solutions, Reston, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0004)
15 July 2014 Awardees:
- Lockheed Martin Corp., Gaithersburg, Maryland (FA87732-13-D-0001);
- Jacobs Technology, Fort Walton Beach, Florida (FA8732-13-D-0002);
- SRA International, Fairfax, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0003);
- L-3 National Security Solutions, Reston, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0004);
- Raytheon, Garland, Texas (FA8732-13-D-0006);
- InfoReliance Corp., Fairfax, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0026);
- CACI-ISS, Inc., Chantilly, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0027);
- Northrop Grumman Information Systems, Herndon, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0028),
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Needham, Massachusetts (FA8732-13-D-0029);
- International Business Machines Corp., Reston, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0030)
This contract vehicle will provide services such as sustainment, migration, integration, training, help desk support, testing and operational support. This contract vehicle is the mandatory source for all USAF units purchasing services that fall under the scope of the contract and will be available for ordering for a period of seven years (three year base period and four one-year options); the period of performance for any task order shall not extend more than three years beyond the last day of the contract ordering period.