The following award information has been released by the Air Force.
Enterprise Integration and Service Management (EISM) Contract Awards
EISM provides non-personal advisory and assistance services (A&AS) and a broad range of enterprise-level support services for EISM activities to the Air Force. The contract is a 5-year (three-year base period and two one-year option periods), Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) for Time-and-Materials (T&M) Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) type task or delivery orders. The NETCENTSII Contracting Office released an Award Notice on November 30, 2010 to six firms for a total ceiling value of $460M.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CACI Enterprise Solutions
- Deloitte Consulting
- Dynamics Research Corporation
- Science Applications International Corporation
- TechTeam Government Solutions, Inc. (now known as JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP)
NETCENTSII Netcentric Products Contract Awards
Awarded 26 August 2013. The NETCENTSII Contracting Office announced eight awards in the Netcentric Products Contract category on April 19, 2013. The NETCENTSII NetCentric Products Contract is a $6.9 Billion multiple award, indefinite delivery, and indefinite quantity contract for the purchase of netcentric products for Air Force customers.
- FedStore Corporation Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0010
- Intelligent Decisions Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0011
- World Wide Technology, Inc. Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0012
- CDW Government LLC Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0013
- Ace Technology Partners, LLC Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0014
- CounterTrade Products, Inc. Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0015
- General Dynamics IT Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0016
- Iron Bow Technologies, LLC Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0017
- immix Technology, Inc.
- M2 Technology
- Blue Tech, Inc.
- Unicom Government, Inc.
- Global Technology Resources, Inc.
- MicroTechnologies LLC
- Red River Computer Co.
- Integration Technologies Group,
- Federal Network Services, Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- Harris IT Services Corporation
- Sterling Computer Corporation
- Force 3, Inc.
- PC Mall, Inc.
- Insight Public Sector, Inc.
- Presidio Networked Solutions
- FCN, Inc.
This contract vehicle will provide for commercially available off-the-shelf (COTS) products to support the Internet Protocol (IP) Network and will include the following categories of netcentric products and associated support worldwide: (1) networking equipment, (2) servers/storage, (3) peripherals, (4) multimedia, (5) software (not included on other enterprise licenses), and (6) identity management/biometric hardware and associated software. This is a Mandatory Use contract for the purchase of netcentric products for Air Force customers including those products purchased for other NETCENTSII contract categories.
Applications Services (Small Business) Contract Awards
The NETCENTSII Contracting Office issued Application Services Small Business Award Notices in June 2012 to twelve vendors. The Application Services Small Business contract has a combined ceiling of $960M.
- ActioNet (graduated to Full & Open contract)
- Array Information Technology (graduated to Full & Open contract)
- Datum Software
- Digital Management
- Diligent Consulting
- Diversified Technical Services
- DSD Laboratories (graduated to Full & Open contract)
- Excellus Solutions
- Exeter Government Services (graduated to Full & Open contract)
- IndraSoft (graduated to Full & Open contract)
- Segue Technologies
- SI Systems Technologies
The Air Force has announced an almost $1 Billion replacement for the successful and popular Application Services Small Business contract to be known as Small Business Enterprise Applications Solutions (SBEAS). The goal of the new program will be to “provide a wide range of Information Technology Network Centric solutions that support the IT lifecycle to include legacy operational and sustainment activities, reengineering of legacy capabilities into target architectures, environments, and infrastructures.”
The Air Force has confirmed that SBEAS will be a 100% set-aside. Importantly, SBEAS will implement a new SBA rule regarding subcontracting: a small-business prime contractor who subcontracts the first-tier to a ”similarly situated entity” — that is, a similar small-business in the same SBA program — that work will not be counted towards the subcontracting work percentage limitations. This is an attempt to spark cooperation between small-businesses in the same program, and keep small-businesses from being penalized for cooperating with other members of small-business programs. The Air Force released a Draft RFP in March 2017 and a second draft RFP in June (2017). Contracts awards are expected in the 1st Quarter of 2018.
NETCENTS-2 Application Services SB included 12 awardees, some of them holding multiple statuses. 8 of the awardees held 8(a) status, 3 held SB status, 3 held WOSBstatus, 3 held VOSB status, and 2 of those awardees held VDOSB status. Current research shows that SBEAS will use the NAICS code 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services for this acquisition vehicle. According to the SBA, this NAICS code has a small business standard of $27.5 million.
Applications Services (Full & Open) Contract Awards
The NETCENTSII Contracting Office awarded Application Services Small Business Awards to six vendors on 29 July 2013. There were twenty-one (21) respondents to the RFP according to Defense.gov. The Application Services Full & Open contract has a combined ceiling of $960M.
- Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Solutions, Owego, N.Y., (FA8732-13-D-0001)
- TYBRIN Corp., Fort Walton Beach, Fla., (FA8732-13-D-0002)
- SRA International, Fairfax, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0003)
- Raytheon, Garland, Texas, (FA8732-13-D-0006)
- L-3 National Security Solutions, Reston, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0004)
- InfoReliance Corp., Fairfax, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0026)
- CACI-ISS, Inc., Chantilly, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0027)
- Northrop Grumman Information Systems, Herndon, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0028)
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Needham, Massachusetts (FA8732-13-D-0029)
- International Business Machines Corp., Reston, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0030)
This contract vehicle will provide services such as sustainment, migration, integration, training, help desk support, testing and operational support. Other services include, but are not limited to, exposing data from authoritative data sources to support web-services or service oriented architecture constructs in Air Force enterprise environments. This contract vehicle is the mandatory source for all Air Force units purchasing services that fall under the scope of the contract. As this is an IDIQ contract, the location of performance will be cited on individual delivery orders. This award is the result of a competitive acquisition; offers were solicited electronically through Federal Business Opportunities website and 21 offers were received. Some of the unsuccessful bidders include: SAIC, General Dynamics (incumbent), Northrop Grumman, NCI (incumbent), CSC, and CACI. The period of performance is seven years, and the ordering period is a three year basic period with four 12-month options, if exercised. The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center/HICK, Maxwell Air Force Base-Gunter Annex, Ala., is the contracting activity.
NETOPS & Infrastructure Solutions (Small Business Companion) Contract Awards
- Abacus Technology Corporation, Chevy Chase, MD
- American Systems Corporation, Chantilly, VA
- Atlantic CommTech Corporation, Norfolk, VA
- BTAS, Inc., Beavercreek, OH
- CDO Technologies, Dayton, OH
- The Centech Group, Inc.,Falls Church, VA
- EPS Corporation, Tinton Falls, NJ
- Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc., San Diego, CA
- Indus Corporation, Vienna, VA
- Intelligent Decisions, Inc, Ashburn, VA
- Micro Technologies, LLC, Vienna, VA
- Smartronix, Inc., Hollywood, MD
- SMS Data Products Group, Inc., McLean, VA
- STG, Inc., Reston, VA
- Sumaria Systems, Inc., Danvers, MA
- Technica Corporation, Sterling, VA
- Telos Corporation, Ashburn, VA
NETOPS & Infrastructure Solutions (Full & Open) Contract Awards
Awards scheduled January 2015.
- L-3 NSS (acquired by CACI Federal, Inc.)
- AT&T Government Solutions
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Federal Network Systems
- Harris IT Services
- HP Enterprise Services
- LGS Innovations
- Lockheed Martin
- NCI Information Systems
- NextriaOne Federal
- Northrop Grumman Systems
- SRA (acquired by CSC)
- URS Federal Services (acquired by AECOMM)
IT Professional Support & Engineering Services (ITPS) (SDVOSB Set-Aside) Contract Awards
On-Hold Indefinitely. Likely replaced by GSA OASIS contract adoption.