The following award information has been released by the Air Force.
Enterprise Integration and Service Management (EISM) Contract Awards
EISM provides non-personal advisory and assistance services (A&AS) and a broad range of enterprise-level support services for EISM activities to the Air Force. The contract is a 5-year (three-year base period and two one-year option periods), Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) for Time-and-Materials (T&M) Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) type task or delivery orders. The NETCENTSII Contracting Office released an Award Notice on November 30, 2010 to six firms for a total ceiling value of $460M.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CACI Enterprise Solutions
- Deloitte Consulting
- Dynamics Research Corporation
- Science Applications International Corporation
- TechTeam Government Solutions, Inc. (now known as JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP)
NETCENTSII Netcentric Products Contract Awards
Awarded 26 August 2013. The NETCENTSII Contracting Office announced eight awards in the Netcentric Products Contract category on April 19, 2013. The NETCENTSII NetCentric Products Contract is a $6.9 Billion multiple award, indefinite delivery, and indefinite quantity contract for the purchase of netcentric products for Air Force customers.
- FedStore Corporation Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0010
- Intelligent Decisions Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0011
- World Wide Technology, Inc. Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0012
- CDW Government LLC Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0013
- Ace Technology Partners, LLC Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0014
- CounterTrade Products, Inc. Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0015
- General Dynamics IT Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0016
- Iron Bow Technologies, LLC Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0017
- immix Technology, Inc.
- M2 Technology
- Blue Tech, Inc.
- Unicom Government, Inc.
- Global Technology Resources, Inc.
- MicroTechnologies LLC
- Red River Computer Co.
- Integration Technologies Group,
- Federal Network Services, Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- Harris IT Services Corporation
- Sterling Computer Corporation
- Force 3, Inc.
- PC Mall, Inc.
- Insight Public Sector, Inc.
- Presidio Networked Solutions
- FCN, Inc.
This contract vehicle will provide for commercially available off-the-shelf (COTS) products to support the Internet Protocol (IP) Network and will include the following categories of netcentric products and associated support worldwide: (1) networking equipment, (2) servers/storage, (3) peripherals, (4) multimedia, (5) software (not included on other enterprise licenses), and (6) identity management/biometric hardware and associated software. This is a Mandatory Use contract for the purchase of netcentric products for Air Force customers including those products purchased for other NETCENTSII contract categories.
Applications Services (Small Business) Contract Awards
The NETCENTSII Contracting Office issued Application Services Small Business Award Notices in June 2012 to twelve vendors. The Application Services Small Business contract has a combined ceiling of $960M.
- Array Information Technology
- Datum Software
- Digital Management
- Diligent Consulting
- Diversified Technical Services
- DSD Laboratories
- Excellus Solutions
- Exeter Government Services
- Segue Technologies
- SI Systems Technologies
Applications Services (Full & Open) Contract Awards
The NETCENTSII Contracting Office awarded Application Services Small Business Awards to six vendors on 29 July 2013. There were twenty-one (21) respondents to the RFP according to Defense.gov. The Application Services Full & Open contract has a combined ceiling of $960M.
- Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Solutions, Owego, N.Y., (FA8732-13-D-0001)
- TYBRIN Corp., Fort Walton Beach, Fla., (FA8732-13-D-0002)
- SRA International, Fairfax, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0003)
- Raytheon, Garland, Texas, (FA8732-13-D-0006)
- L-3 National Security Solutions, Reston, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0004)
- InfoReliance Corp., Fairfax, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0026)
- CACI-ISS, Inc., Chantilly, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0027)
- Northrop Grumman Information Systems, Herndon, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0028)
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Needham, Massachusetts (FA8732-13-D-0029)
- International Business Machines Corp., Reston, Virginia (FA8732-13-D-0030)
This contract vehicle will provide services such as sustainment, migration, integration, training, help desk support, testing and operational support. Other services include, but are not limited to, exposing data from authoritative data sources to support web-services or service oriented architecture constructs in Air Force enterprise environments. This contract vehicle is the mandatory source for all Air Force units purchasing services that fall under the scope of the contract. As this is an IDIQ contract, the location of performance will be cited on individual delivery orders. This award is the result of a competitive acquisition; offers were solicited electronically through Federal Business Opportunities website and 21 offers were received. Some of the unsuccessful bidders include: SAIC, General Dynamics (incumbent), Northrop Grumman, NCI (incumbent), CSC, and CACI. The period of performance is seven years, and the ordering period is a three year basic period with four 12-month options, if exercised. The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center/HICK, Maxwell Air Force Base-Gunter Annex, Ala., is the contracting activity.
NETOPS & Infrastructure Solutions (Small Business Companion) Contract Awards
Awarded 27 March 2014. Contract suspended while awaiting Protest resolution.
- American Systems Corporation, Chantilly, VA
- BTAS, Inc., Beavercreek, OH
- The Centech Group, Inc.,Falls Church, VA
- Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc., San Diego, CA
- Indus Corporation, Vienna, VA
- MicroTechnologies, LLC, Vienna, VA
- Smartronix, Inc., Hollywood, MD
- SMS Data Products Group, Inc., McLean, VA
- STG, Inc., Reston, VA
- Sumaria Systems, Inc., Danvers, MA
- Technica Corporation, Sterling, VA
- Telos Corporation, Ashburn, VA
NETOPS & Infrastructure Solutions (Full & Open) Contract Awards
Awards scheduled January 2015.
- Place Holder1
- Place Holder2
IT Professional Support & Engineering Services (ITPS) (SDVOSB Set-Aside) Contract Awards
On-Hold Indefinitely. Likely replaced by GSA OASIS contract adoption.