NETCENTSII Awarded Primes
The following award information has been released by the Air Force.
Enterprise Integration and Service Management (EISM) Contract Awards
EISM provides non-personal advisory and assistance services (A&AS) and a broad range of enterprise-level support services for EISM activities to the Air Force. The contract is a 5-year (three-year base period and two one-year option periods), Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) for Time-and-Materials (T&M) Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) type task or delivery orders.
The NETCENTSII Contracting Office released an Award Notice on November 30, 2010 to six firms for a total ceiling value of $460M.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CACI Enterprise Solutions
- Deloitte Consulting
- Dynamics Research Corporation
- Science Applications International Corporation
- TechTeam Government Solutions, Inc. (now known as JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP)
NETCENTSII Netcentric Products Contract Awards
Awarded 26 August 2013.
The NETCENTSII Contracting Office announced eight awards in the Netcentric Products Contract category on April 19, 2013. The NETCENTSII NetCentric Products Contract is a $6.9 Billion multiple award, indefinite delivery, and indefinite quantity contract for the purchase of netcentric products for Air Force customers.
- FedStore Corporation Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0010
- Intelligent Decisions Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0011
- World Wide Technology, Inc. Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0012
- CDW Government LLC Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0013
- Ace Technology Partners, LLC Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0014
- CounterTrade Products, Inc. Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0015
- General Dynamics IT Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0016
- Iron Bow Technologies, LLC Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0017
- immix Technology, Inc., (FA8732-13-D-0018)
- M2 Technology, (FA8732-13-D-0028)
- Blue Tech, Inc., (FA8732-13-D-0029)
- Unicom Government, Inc., (FA8732-13-D-0030)
- Global Technology Resources, Inc., (FA8732-13-D-0031
- Micro Tech, (FA8732-13-D-0032)
- Red River Computer Co., (FA8732-13-D-0033)
- Integration Technologies Group, (FA8732-13-D-0034)
This contract vehicle will provide for commercially available off-the-shelf (COTS) products to support the Internet Protocol (IP) Network and will include the following categories of netcentric products and associated support worldwide: (1) networking equipment, (2) servers/storage, (3) peripherals, (4) multimedia, (5) software (not included on other enterprise licenses), and (6) identity management/biometric hardware and associated software.
This is a Mandatory Use contract for the purchase of netcentric products for Air Force customers including those products purchased for other NETCENTSII contract categories.
Applications Services (Small Business) Contract Awards
The NETCENTSII Contracting Office issued Application Services Small Business Award Notices in June 2012 to twelve vendors. The Application Services Small Business contract has a combined ceiling of $960M.
- Array Information Technology
- Datum Software
- Digital Management
- Diligent Consulting
- Diversified Technical Services
- DSD Laboratories
- Excellus Solutions
- Exeter Government Services
- Segue Technologies
- SI Systems Technologies
Applications Services (Full & Open) Contract Awards
The NETCENTSII Contracting Office awarded Application Services Small Business Awards to six vendors on 29 July 2013. There were twenty-one (21) respondents to the RFP according to Defense.gov. The Application Services Full & Open contract has a combined ceiling of $960M.
- Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Solutions, Owego, N.Y., (FA8732-13-D-0001)
- TYBRIN Corp., Fort Walton Beach, Fla., (FA8732-13-D-0002)
- Harris IT Services Corp., Dulles, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0005)
- SRA International, Fairfax, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0003)
- Raytheon, Garland, Texas, (FA8732-13-D-0006)
- L-3 National Security Solutions, Reston, Va., (FA8732-13-D-0004)
This contract vehicle will provide services such as sustainment, migration, integration, training, help desk support, testing and operational support. Other services include, but are not limited to, exposing data from authoritative data sources to support web-services or service oriented architecture constructs in Air Force enterprise environments.
This contract vehicle is the mandatory source for all Air Force units purchasing services that fall under the scope of the contract. As this is an IDIQ contract, the location of performance will be cited on individual delivery orders. This award is the result of a competitive acquisition; offers were solicited electronically through Federal Business Opportunities website and 21 offers were received. Some of the unsuccessful bidders include: SAIC, General Dynamics (incumbent), Northrop Grumman, NCI (incumbent), CSC, and CACI.
The period of performance is seven years, and the ordering period is a three year basic period with four 12-month options, if exercised. The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center/HICK, Maxwell Air Force Base-Gunter Annex, Ala., is the contracting activity.
NETOPS & Infrastructure Solutions (Small Business Companion) Contract Awards
Apparently Successful Offerors announced 25 Nov 2013.
- American Systems Corp., Chantilly, VA, (FA8732-14-D-0019)
- BTAS Inc., Beavercreek, OH, (FA8732-14-D-0018),
- The Centech Group Inc., Falls Church, VA,( FA8732-14-D-0010)
- Epsilon Systems Solutions Inc., San Diego, CA, (FA8732-14-D-0011)
- Indus Corp., Vienna, VA, (FA8732-14-D-0014)
- MicroTechnologies LLC, Vienna, VA, (FA8732-14-D-0021)
- Smartronix Inc., Hollywood, MD, (FA8732-14-D-0012)
- SMS Data Products Group Inc., McLean, VA, (FA8732-14-D-0013)
- STG, Inc., Reston, VA, (FA8732-14-D-0020)
- Sumaria Systems Inc., Danvers, MA, (FA8732-14-D-0017)
- Technica Corp., Sterling, VA, (FA8732-14-D-0015)
- Telos Corp., Ashburn, VA, (FA8732-14-D-0016)
NETOPS & Infrastructure Solutions (Full & Open) Contract Awards
Awards Delayed until after May 2014 due to focus on Small Business Companion Contract awards.